The schedule will be adapted to the weather conditions.
- Morning and afternoon sessions of shots in all the area affected by the Tour/WS in a pre-selected range of the most interesting places for this time of year
- On location instructions and discussions on composition and technique
- Criticism and discussion of photos taken during the Tour/WS
- Lectures on composition, scene selection, technique, post-processing, etc.
- Knowledge and use of your own camera
- Optimization of the shooting parameters management
- Interpretation of the landscape
- Framing research
- Composition and light management
2 x Photographers
1 x ws Manager (he will assist participants and photographers in any demands)
In case of 5 participants the WS Manager will drive the minibus during the shooting.
In case of more partecipants the photographers will drive the additional minibuses or car (depending on the number of people).
There are no specific expectations for the skill level of the participants. You will likely have been interested in photography for some years and have acquired a digital SLR and a few lenses. However less experienced photographers are equally welcome. The teachers will adapt the Tour/WS at the level of each participant.
We welcome photographers with any type of camera.
On location conditions
We will send you info 1 week before the Tour/WS
for information and reservation